Short on time today, so I skipped the gym and did this killer work out. It was much harder than I expected. Enjoy!
My reps/weights are in brackets. Repeat each circuit twice then move on to the next one.
- DEEP Body Weight Squat 50 reps
- High Deficit Reverse Lunge (left)** 60 seconds (20lb dumbbells– 17, 18)
- High Deficit Reverse Lunge (right) 60 secs (20lb dumbbells– 17, 18)
**You pretty much stand on a high step and do a reverse lunge with your leg still on the step, then go back up
- Single-Leg Hip Thrust (left) 20 reps (20,20)
- Single-Leg Hip Thrust (right) 20 reps (20, 20)
- Bench Jumpovers- 60 secs (didn’t count)
- Single-Leg Chair Squat (left) x 12 reps
- Single-Leg Chair Squat (right) x 12 reps
- Side to Side Step Ups- 60 secs (63, 60)
- Single-leg Stability Ball Curl (left) 15 reps
- Single-leg Stability Ball Curl (right) 15 reps
- Stand-Kneel-Stand (left)-60 secs (20lbs overhead)
- Stand-Kneel-Stand (right)- 60 secs (20 lbs overhead)