- 15g of flour (I used soy, but you can use whole wheat, oat, regular… your choice)
- 15g whey protein (Your choice of flavor)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Sweetener (I used a packet of splenda)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin or apple sauce (I used apple)
- 2 tbsp almond milk (can use regular or just water… whatever liquid, really)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Optional: Chocolate Chips, Cinnamon, etc.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. (Alternatively, you can microwave these for about 30 seconds) Mix the dry ingredients and mix with wet ingredients. Pour into a sprayed ramekin. I used a leftover canned chicken can, cleaned (Ghetto, yet economical). Bake for 10-12 minutes.